The Baha'i Studies Listserv
> Part of the problem may be that this is only a partly-moderated list. Mark
> needs to give the co-moderator the ability to remove posts if he is not
> going to monitor this list, and long practice seems to show that he is not.

Dear Jeanine,

Unfortunately there is an 'all or nothing' problem when it comes to
moderating lists. I don't think the tools exist for removing posts
once they have gone up. So Mark would either have to set up the list
so that I moderate *all* posts that come in or none of them. I do
moderate all the posts on Baha'i community but I would rather not have
to do this here. The only option I really have is to remove Stephen
from the list entirely, which I'm reluctant to do because I think some
of his questions are legitimate. What I can't seem to get through to
him is that he can ask these questions without posting all those URLs
attacking the Faith.

warmest, Susan