The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Dear Susan,

Thanks for the clarification. I do wish you could be a full moderator,
but if you don't want the job anyway, I certainly understand.

A lot of software exists that allows you to remove individual posts
without banning the poster. Of course, on a mailing list, what's sent
out is sent out. Migrating a list to another platform so that you can
have a broader feature set also helps, but it's usually a pain. I
remember you doing it at least once, successfully. I understand that
Mark is pretty good at this computer stuff, if he feels motivated in
this case.

Yours,

Jeanine