The Baha'i Studies Listserv
It's one thing to say that Prophets have similarities and have differences.
But, it's quite another thing to quote a hadith that purportedly says
Muhammad was given things (was it six things?) that other Prophets lacked
and then when you do actually analyze those six things, they are rather
bogus. And you fail to see that.

You also fail to see the self definition of the Baha'i Faith as a new Divine
Revelation, as a new religion and you talks about saints, and awliyAA, and
reformers, etc. Baha'u'llah is none of those. He is the Founder and Author
of a new Divinely ordained religion/Revelation. This is self definition. You
don't address that.

Khazeh's paper and Moojan's paper address many many issues from a variety of
angles and perspectives. You don't address or engage them. Or, you just
can't.

By they way, how on earth did Moses spoke directly with God? Did God speak
with Moses in Hebrew or in Arabic, or what? How can God speak, anyhow? How
does God communicate with other Prophets? Via SMS text messaging?