The Baha'i Studies Listserv
I guess what I would suggest is that if the reality underneath the
names is really the same, then the names don't matter at all.
(including the name Bahaullah). The only thing that matters is getting
access to that reality.  And so if we are really talking about the
unchanging Faith of God as being the important thing, then that should
be accessible from the best parts of the Jewish tradition, or the best
parts of the Christian tradition, or the best parts of Islamic
tradition etc. And that if you "cling" to Bahaullah its possible to
not see the truths which non-Bahais may already have.