dear momies...

minta tulung donk...
ada yang tau tempat penyewaan baju adat buat kartini-an di ITC Kuningan or
Mall ambasador kah ?

mohon infonya yaa

tengkyu,

Novi

This message is confidential and may also be privileged.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify me by return e-mail and delete this
message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, any use
by you of this message is strictly prohibited. We reserve our right to
pursue any available legal action based on the prevailing laws due to any
misuse of this e-mail or information contained herein.

Kirim email ke