I thought my doctor was a good doctor.  I did see a good surgeon.  It'll 
get better, insha'allah.  They drained it and all... so I'll heal 
insha'allah.  :-)

Aqsa Jihad Fisabeelillah* wrote:
> I just read this
>  
> Why dont you go to a good Doctor.
>
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Linda G. Richard 
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     Wa Alaykum Salaam AbuSayeed,
>
>     Good to hear from you.  I appreciate your asking, because I am in
>     a sort of quandary.  I was ill for 3 weeks, getting sicker and
>     sicker... fevers, chills and exhaustion. It got worse and worse,
>     and I had some terrible symptoms.
>


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to