Joseph thanks so much!!  I am home now.  :-)  I'll get better - thank 
you so much!!  God Bless you!

JOSEPH STOCKETT wrote:
> Att: Linda, I'm still praying for you.................Joe
>
> --- On *Thu, 9/18/08, Z T Minhas /<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:
>
>     From: Z T Minhas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     Subject: Re: [bangla-vision] emergency surgery: Attention Ms Linda
>     To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 5:24 AM
>
>     http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Diverticulitis
>     <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diverticulitis>
>
>
>     AbuSayeed Rahman wrote:
>>     Dear Ms Linda
>>     Assalamualaikum.
>>     Thank you very much for your detailed mail
>>     regarding your illness.
>>     It seems that  you had 'Diverticulosis' which turned into
>>     'Diverticulitis' and possibly .'Divertucular Abscess'.
>>     You need to see a General Surgeon immediately
>>     to sort out everything.
>>     The disease itself is not life threatening but
>>     it makes people suffer.
>>     But you should not ignore it.
>>     May Allah bless you with good health. Ameen.
>>      
>>     Regards
>>      
>>     Dr Abu Sayeed
>>
>>     /Khurram/
>>
>>
>>     --- On *Thu, 9/18/08, Linda G. Richard /<taliba.quran@
>>     gmail.com>/* wrote:
>>
>>         From: Linda G. Richard <taliba.quran@ gmail.com>
>>         Subject: Re: [bangla-vision] emergency surgery: Attention Ms
>>         Linda
>>         To: bangla-vision@ yahoogroups. com
>>         Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 8:57 AM
>>
>>         Wa Alaykum Salaam AbuSayeed,
>>
>>         Good to hear from you.  I appreciate your asking, because I
>>         am in a sort of quandary.  I was ill for 3 weeks, getting
>>         sicker and sicker... fevers, chills and exhaustion. It got
>>         worse and worse, and I had some terrible symptoms. 
>>


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to