From: T. Diehl-Peshkur [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 December 2007 10:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; baroque-lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Re: new sound file for 11c

Hi Rob,
Thanks for the link, very nice!
>From my own experience, I picked up my Andy Rutherford 11 course about a 2
months ago, all gut, with gimped basses
from Larson.
The basses developed quite dramatically in the first few month- especially
after working on them vigorously for some time.
I think it is a combination of the string developing as well as the
soundboard.
My suspicion is that in about a month or two, those basses of yours are
going to be quite different.
It would be fun to record the same piece again at that time to see what
happens!
Cheers,
Theo