From: Martin Shepherd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 December 2007 13:04
To: baroque lutenet
Subject: [BAROQUE-LUTE] Re: new sound file for 11c

Dear Luca,

The relevant quotes from Burwell are in my essay on Rob's site:
www.rmguitar.info/Maler.htm

A facsimile of the book was printed by Boethius Press but is probably
now out of print - can anyone advise?

The author of the Burwell lute tutor is thought to have been John
Rogers, who is thought to have been a pupil of Ennemond Gaultier.

Best wishes,

Martin