From: "Rob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"It would really be nice to get something going with people of all standards
happily making contributions."

There are many hundreds of subscribers to these lute and baroque guitar
lists, but the same 20 or so names just keep contributing. Some of those are
very knowledgeable, some just like to moan and groan. I would like to
read/hear more from beginners, those who can only dream of playing as well
as Stephen and Stuart who have uploaded mp3s to the vihuela and baroque lute
lists (no matter how inadequate you apparently feel, guys, you are quite
some distance beyond beginner level).

Roman was mentioned - I know he is a bit shy about his playing, but I MUCH
PREFER his playing to the midi files.
Just received my Zoom, so be careful what you wish for....
RT

==
http://polyhymnion.org

Feci quod potui. Faciant meliora potentes.