Hi,
I have seen you videos. Can you please tell me which book are you reading on?
Thanks,
Luciano

sterling price ha scritto:
Ok-here are some videos of me-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri3FkzqMwZU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpEj41_mMmw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I69vLjXKRSA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE-q1eIoWIs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDuZgJCzbok

I am playing various lutes on these videos.(but not at the same time though...)
Sterling

"It would really be nice to get something going with people of all standards
happily making contributions."

There are many hundreds of subscribers to these lute and baroque guitar
lists, but the same 20 or so names just keep contributing. Some of those are
very knowledgeable, some just like to moan and groan. I would like to
read/hear more from beginners, those who can only dream of playing as well
as Stephen and Stuart who have uploaded mp3s to the vihuela and baroque lute
lists (no matter how inadequate you apparently feel, guys, you are quite
some distance beyond beginner level).
Roman was mentioned - I know he is a bit shy about his playing, but I MUCH
PREFER his playing to the midi files.

As for putting my head above the firing line, Stuart, it is easy when your
critics are firing blanks...

So I call on all those lurkers who are even too shy to contribute emails,
let us know what you are up to, ask questions. I have many questions of my
own - the subject is too large for one person to know everything. And I for
one enjoy contributions from beginners and amateurs (in the best sense of
the word) than from arrogant know-all so-called professionals.
Rob

www.rmguitar.info

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ