the one who found the missing part was me. but it was very easy. a friend of
mine wolfgang maier told me that he has the complete score and he send the
violin part and I gave the part to hubert.
the different parts of the score are in different places...... I was at the
concert in vienna where hubert and the ensemble played only radold music and it
was very fine music!
yours,
peter