Don't the Vivaldi concertos call for muted strings also?  Oh, here it
   is.
   The Trio/Concerto in d minor for  viola d'amore, lute, strings and
   cembalo (RV 540).
   Malipiero's edition leaves out the lute in the tuttis--it is to play
   continuo "col
   basso" and the viola, "col violini."

   I'd be very interested in knowing about any other ensemble lute music
   that calls for muted strings.

   As for finding all the parts for the Radolt concertos, the easiest way
   is to
   consult some of the "Finding Tools," in this case

       International Inventory of Musical Sources;
       Re'pertoire international des sources musicales [RISM]

           Serie A1, Einzeldrucke vor 1800. Kassel. 12 vols.

       Alphabetical listing of music prints devoted to music

       by a single composer.  Includes library holdings.

   It was the first violin part that was a problem.  Libraries in Vienna
   (2), Munich, and London have incomplete sets of parts.  The SOLE
   surviving first violin part (acc. to RISM in 1970) is in Brno.  Of
   course, you'd probably want to search to see if there is a modern
   edition or facsimile.  For that purpose, the World Catalogue would be a
   handy place to look.  See the link below.

   There is a short list of important finding tools for lutenists on Wayne
   Cripps's page.

   [1]http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute/Sources.html

   I need to add the RISM citations.