Ditto !

Thanks David for making things clear.
Nevertheless, I still maintain, even though I encourage all forms of studies on
17th century lute music, that 112 p. for 52,49 euros is not a fair price,
especially when you consider Rave's thesis (Some Manuscripts of French Lute
Music 1630-1700: An Introductory Study) is available from ProQuest at 42
dollars ( = less than 32 euros) for 459 pages of rather solid university
work... Photocopies would have been a lot cheaper, or a downloadable pdf file
for that matter. I would not complain if the content was satisfactory, which it
is not. Maybe "publishers should be rewarded for publishing these books", but
they should also be better advised before making such choices.

Jean-Marie

== En réponse au message du 18-12-2010, 22:03:43 ==