Dear,

I've use barry 0.13 under ubuntu before (syncing with evolution) with
success.

Now i've compiled barry 0.14 with libopensync 0.22.

I've installed the udev script in /etc/udev/rules.d

I can sync barry-sync and file-sync with msynctool but only as root.
when i try as normal user i've got this error:
Member 1 of type barry-sync had an error while connecting: (-1, error
sending control message: Operation not permitted): Probe:
GetConfiguration failed

I've added the 99-blackberry.perms file in /etc/udev/rules.d and created
the barry group and finaly added the barry group to my user.

What can i do for this to work ?

Bruno d'Arcangeli