Hello
Now using Base 2.1...

I am trying to configure the "Raw Data importer " plugin, to upload and
parse
genepix-type files.

1/ Pb configuring this plugin

I click Plugin/Configuration/New
-configuration name: bla bla
-Raw DataType: Genepix
-Next
-Test with file/Select some uploaded file/Parse the file

Then I get an error: "Start of data couldn't be found. Please try again
with different settings."
In the window with the data file, I search the line marked Block Column
Raw a.s.o., (it is the nb 30 for me),
I have a box marked 'Unknown': I choose in the list "Data header", I
click and this fills up the field Data header regexp

I then click again on "Parse the File", this produces THE SAME error: I
tried with some other (simpler) regular expressions, same behaviour:
am I doing anything wrong ?

2/ Some subsidiary question

Doing the same thing in Base 1.2, I could tell BASE the the Line Number
1 should match some regex (^ATF\t1\.0 for this type of file).
I did not find such information in the Base 2.1 plugin configuration ?
Or is this the field Header regexp ?

Regards,

--
Emmanuel COURCELLE                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
L.I.P.M. (UMR CNRS-INRA 2594/441) tel (33) 5-61-28-54-50