Emmanuel Courcelle wrote:

>> file we have been testing on the "Rgn R²" column should be column number
>>   32 and the mapping to use \32\.
>>
> hum... rather 33, I think (it was 33 in Base 1.2).
> Does the column numbers start at 0 or at 1 ?

As I wrote in the previous mail:
   The columns are numbered from 0 so the
   file we have been testing on the "Rgn R²" column should be column
   number 32 and the mapping to use \32\.

I counted twice, but of course you should check that it is correct.

> If they start at 1 it is 33
>
> Sorry to bother you, but  I still have a problem (not sure it is related
> to this point, however):
>
> when I try to import the file I sent to you, I get an error.
>
> Error: Item not found: Reporter[externalId=SMa1894] on line 31: 1 1 1
> SMa1894 24...
>
> I do not understand the error: he says he cannot find the reporter, but
> he displays SMa1894 which is the reporter ID.
> Did I do anything stupid ?

You have to import reporters before you can import raw data. The error
message means that there is no reporter with external ID=SMa1894 in the
database.

This is a change since BASE 1 where the raw data import could add
missing reporters. This is no longed possible since it tended to fill
the reporters table with bogus reporter information. What you have
instead is that you can ignore missing reporters, putting a null value
instead. It is useful if you just want to quickly check the intensity
values. Select the "null" option of the "Reporter not found" setting.

/Nicklas