Keith Ching wrote:
> True, the session id is good only once.. but in subsequent logins, BASE2
> will ask to reauthenticate and after success you can still download the
> file.
>
> still, of course.. i would rather have the download link be auto
> generated upon
> import of the datafile.
>
> is it within the capabilities of a plug-in to take all files in a
> directory, create a raw bioassay,
> and generate a link to the source file?

It is possible to use the AnyToAny class to create such links. However,
they won't be displayed in the web interface in the current
implementation. The only exception is for transformations in the
analysis section, which is the reason that we introduced the AnyToAny
class in the first place.

/Nicklas