Hi!

I want to implement web services for BASE 2.11.0. the aim is to list
bioassay sets, select one and "download" into a pipeline (using
R,Perl-scripts) to perform data analysis ... And after all, upload it to
Base.

I downloaded Example Code for "Web services examples for BASE 2"
(http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se/wiki/net.sf.basedb.examples.webservices)
I followed instructions from README but do not know how to use it.
can i have more explanations?

I also visited the post titled "[base] Base and webservices":
http://www.mail-archive.com/basedb-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00724.html
And I followed links to the page named BASE web services:
http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se/wiki/se.lu.thep.webservices_clients
but links to different scripts are not active.

Is there any doc or tutorials that could help me?

thanks!
Yannick LIPPI
Equipe Interactions Plantes-Microorganismes
UMR 5546 CNRS/Université P. Sabatier
Pôle de Biotechnologies Végétales
24, chemin de Borde Rouge B.P. 17 Auzeville
31 326 CASTANET-TOLOSAN FRANCE