Hi Alex,

I can only help you with two quick guesses at the moment:

1)
>> > port                      8080
looks like a kind of HTTP Port; the server by default runs on port: 1984 does
this change anything?

2) does changing your query to:
>  let $content := //MessageHeader
>  return $content[1]

change anything?

I just tried to set up the oxygen integration as depicted in our wiki and it
worked on Mac OS,  using the 7.3 ZIP and the XQJ Drivers found @xqj.net
I know this "it works on my machine" probably does not help you much, but I am
confident we can find the cause of your problem :-)

Best
Michael