Hi,

I'm working on improving our tracking capabilities. I was hoping to find a
function that would do the equivalent of what the code bellow does, but for
internal functions that are not called through the rest interface.

*string-join*(*for **$name* *in **request:parameter-names*()
                 *return **$name* || ': '
                              || *string-join*(*request:parameter*(*$name*),
'; '),
                 '
')

In short, I was wondering if there is way I can read the function's
parameters and their values without listing each one explicitly.

I searched the documentation without success.

--
France Baril
Architecte documentaire / Documentation architect