Hi Günter,

I recommend you to check out our RESTXQ documentation [1], and the
example you get displayed after starting basexhttp and visiting
http://localhost:8984/. In the next step, the DBA code should give you
many helpful hints (but it may be too advanced to start off with).

Hope this helps
Christian

[1] http://docs.basex.org/wiki/RESTXQ