Should this perhaps be part of the official documentation? Especially
installation and upgrade deserve maximum attention and helpfulness.

    Am Mittwoch, 17. März 2021, 18:07:38 MEZ hat Bridger Dyson-Smith
<bdysonsm...@gmail.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

 Hi Joris,
On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 5:39 AM commandline-be <commandl...@protonmail.com>