Hi Hans-Jürgen,

Should this perhaps be part of the official documentation? Especially
> installation and upgrade deserve maximum attention and helpfulness.

I certainly agree. Suggestions are always welcome, either via this list or
as directed edits in our Wiki. I hoped that the existing information on how
to install BaseX is self-explanatory enough, but maybe we should add more
details? Or are you specifically missing hints on how to update certain
distributions (such as the ZIP distribution)?

Viele Grüße
Christian