Hi Christian,

I’m fiddling with docker-images and containers now and I’m trying to build an
deploy rhe dba-docker axample shipped with the basex-distribution.

Docker is running under windows-10. So far I’ve been able to pull, build,
deploy images and containers. It all work fine but I got stuck with the
dba-example.

I’ve mounted ‘c:/Program Files (x86)/basex/data’ on ‘/srv/basex/data’

But I’m confused what directories to mount on: ‘/srv/basex/repo’ and
‘/srv/basex/webapp’?
I can’t find the docker-run example for this.

Can you shine some more light on the issue.

Thanx in advance,

Rob Stapper

Sent from Mail for Windows