I have updated basfa.org with the temporary meeting location.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Basfa [mailto:basfa-boun...@lists.basfa.org] On Behalf Of Ken Patterson
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 10:18 AM
To: BASFA
Subject: [Basfa] Meeting Location: Monday, 21 December

I have confirmed our booking with the Round Table Pizza on Oakmead Parkway -
right next to Coco's. The reservation starts at 7pm.

We need to start evaluating new locations, so start thinking of ideal
candidates. Remember that we need a venue that will be available on a weekly
basis, have a meeting room that can accommodate us at our fullest (I think
we've had about 40 packed into the Coco's before) and that is open past 9pm or
amenable to us staying past closing.

Also, Star Wars will likely be a big review subject this week (and for weeks to
come) so please try to precompose you review in your head to avoid any spoilers
(and there are some big ones!)

Thank you.

-Ken Patterson
Vice President, BASFA