On 12/18/2015 10:18 AM, Ken Patterson wrote:

Also, Star Wars will likely be a big review subject this week (and
for  weeks to come) so please try to precompose you review in
your head to avoid any spoilers (and there are some big ones!)

I suspect that there is at least a 50% chance that a motion will be offered to hold Star Wars reviews until the Dec 28 meeting or perhaps to shift them to the slot after the selection of the rumor of the week and before the meeting is adjourned thus giving people who do not want spoilers to leave.

I saw the movie Thursday night and while giving a review without spoilers is possible; it is probably not something that most people want to try extemporaneously; so if you are going to give a Star Wars review it might be a good idea follow Ken's suggestion to pre-compose what you plan to say. Actually doing a bit of pre-composition is not a bad idea for most people giving reviews.

Fred

--
F. C. Moulton
moul...@moulton.com