I realize this was an emergency reschedule, but one reason I'd mostly stopped
coming is that Coco's menu had changed so that very few items were gluten free
(and most were on the quarterly special menu).

Round Table makes no gluten free pizza.
http://www.roundtablepizza.com/rtp/faqs.asp

It would be nice if we took common allergens into account for a more permanent
reschedule.

Deirdre
Sent from my iPad