On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Stephen Kelly <steve...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where can I read the beginning of this thread?
>
> I found part of it on the basket mailing list, but that doesn't seem to be
> the start of it.
>
> All the best,
>
> Steve.

Hi Steve,

It starts here, but it might not be interesting now:
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=AANLkTimqDtoO-SapyLAms6-p7d0hBZ0GR%2BzEj7hSxefj%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=basket-devel
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=AANLkTikB%3D6dOb1n%2BGAYa2XYSEhgE82A3MeA5xT_CjKKW%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=basket-devel

The interesting part is what might have read:
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=AANLkTim356X-yc63Hdp4TaTsPhZAHbkq%3D4KFMacQ5y%2Bk%40mail.gmail.com

The status is like this:
* MIME-Types are added using XML file and xdg commands in CMake rules
* A new object is added for Nepomuk integration: src/nepomukintegration.*

Since src/nepomukintegration.cpp is truly small it would be east to read all
of it.

I think next steps are as following:
* Adding more metadata to Nepomuk
* Finding a way to index contents of notes in a way that they could be
searched easily and search result would be opened by Basket Note Pads
* Writing KDE4 file analyzers (
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Writing_file_analyzers)
* Adding a search window into the Basket Note Pads
* Adding KRunner, AWN or any other kind of plugin.

Cheers,
Amir