Hi developers,

My name is Mariusz Wojcik. I am a beginner in the C++ programming language
and I have some basic knowledge of Qt. My motivation for working at the
project is to have an easy note application which runs under windows and
linux. As these requirements weren't fulfilled by OneNote I was looking for
an alternative and luckily I found basket. I feel sorry but I must admit I'm
not satisfied with the current state of the project but it's better than
start from scratch. First I want to port Basket to Windows [1]. After that I
think I will create a report about the state of the project and I hope it
helps to get an overview about things which have to be done.

Does anyone have objections?

Greetings,

Mariusz Wojcik

[1]: ATM I didn't get KDE on Windows compiling but I will look into it.