08.06.2014 09:40, Mariusz Wojcik wrote:
> Hey Gleb,
>
> I'm glad you're planning to continue bugfixing the Qt4 version.
>
> Regarding the windows build I couldn't made progress with building KDE
> with MinGW. I will try compile it using the MSVC Compiler.
>
> For now I have looked into TextArea of the QtQuickControls. First it
> looked quite good because of the html support. Unfortunately it creates
> ugly html and inline resizing of images or tables doesn't work. So after
> trying to make a windows build I will investigate into blogilo.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Mariusz Wojcik

You don't have to build whole KDE, only Basket, right? I didn't have a
chance to try it myself, but this link may help:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.basket/314

Yes, html support by Qt controls may be not perfect. Recently, I had to
implement html generation manually by accessing QTextDocument blocks
insted of using QTextEdit::toHtml(). It may be worth to try different
solution, we just need to remember to keep the application simple for
both users and developers.

Perhaps it is actually better to have a dedicated Note type for tables
as we do now for images (in other words, insert them as separate notes).

Regards,
Gleb