06.05.2015 18:53, Robert Charbonneau wrote:
> Yup, I do have a Github account.

If you wish, create a pull request with libgit2 init fixes, or I can
just commit those myself.

> I noticed the configuration dialog isn't present yet for the application so
> maybe I'll work at getting that ported in and then reorganize for new
> options.  Will fork today and start playing.  Thanks Gleb!

Make sure that kcm_basket.so has been installed. At least I can see the
dialog :)
(https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wiki/basket-notepads/basket/img/basket-settings.png).

Or check for file open errors using strace.

I've committed some small build fixes today, so update your copy before
fork!

Regards,
Gleb