On May 9, 2015 12:38:42 PM Gleb Baryshev wrote:
> 06.05.2015 22:53, Gleb Baryshev wrote:
> > 06.05.2015 18:53, Robert Charbonneau wrote:
> >> I noticed the configuration dialog isn't present yet for the
> >> application so maybe I'll work at getting that ported in and then
> >> reorganize for new options.  Will fork today and start playing.
> >> Thanks Gleb!
> >>

> > Make sure that kcm_basket.so has been installed. At least I can see the
> > dialog :)
> > (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wiki/basket-notepads/basket/img/basket-settings.png).
> > Or check for file open errors using strace.
>
> Aah, I've figured that out. Apparently I created a correct symlink to
> kcm_basket.so manually. But in order to get the libraries location
> correct from the beginning, you must pass valid QT_PLUGIN_INSTALL_DIR:
>
> cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kf5-config --prefix`
> -DQT_PLUGIN_INSTALL_DIR=`qtpaths --plugin-dir` ..
> make && make install

I had done a manual copy of the file each time.  Been reading what's there,
more features than I knew about.  ;)
--
        "...The name of the song is called 'Haddocks' Eyes'!"
        "Oh, that's the name of the song, is it?" Alice said, trying to
feel interested.
        "No, you don't understand," the Knight said, looking a little
vexed.  "That's what the name is called.  The name really is, 'The Aged
Aged Man.'"
        "Then I ought to have said "That's what the song is called'?"
Alice corrected herself.
        "No, you oughtn't: that's quite another thing!  The song is
called 'Ways and Means':  but that's only what it is called you know!"
        "Well, what is the song then?" said Alice, who was by this
time completely bewildered.
        "I was coming to that," the Knight said.  "The song really is
"A-sitting on a Gate": and the tune's my own invention."
                -- Lewis Carroll, "Through the Looking Glass"