Hi Martin,

I can not operate on your titan level. I have no clue what you mean.

Never constructed a SAX Parser or did a Velocity template merge or
grabbed out an element of a DOM-type document.

I'm a bloody old fashioned C-Programmer who just wants to draw some data
to a *.svg document and get the textsize right.

So I'll go back to the books and get me some basics (or rather go to the
kitchen and get me some beer).

Thanks for the help
Cheers
Detlef