On September 8, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> I would like a combination of functionality described in their
> replies. If, say I used ':' (or something similar) on a message in the
> VM summary, I would like it to show the information of the senders and
> recipients of the message, prompting me to create records if they
> don't exist.

Okay. I've got a few patches ready to check in, to implement the
following:

* pressing : will create a record if necessary when showing a
  sender. This is 2.00.06 behaviour which went missing when Robert
  improved on the old VM interface code.

* bbdb/vm-show-all-recipients will handle the show-all-recipients
  behaviour for VM in a matter analgous to the above. I'm thinking of
  mapping this to ' more for "what keys are left?" reasons than
  anything else; I need to check that this keystroke works across
  MH-E, RMAIL and Gnus, and that it doesn't interfere with
  anything. Suggestions of other key-bindings accepted, although not
  necessarily noted!

Cheers,
Waider.
--
Ronan Waide, Technology Consultant

StepStone, #102 Block 4, Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Rd, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0)1 2944077  Fax: +353 (0)1 2944078  http://www.stepstone.ie/