Sridhar Boovaraghavan writes:
 > George Hartzell writes:
 >  > vm support seems to be broken for me now though.  Whenever I use ":"
 >  > to show a person's record, all I get is "unperson".  I've traced
 >  > through the lisp a bit, and I have feeling that there's something
 >  > funny going on when pulling the named/keys from the message, such that
 >  > nothing in the db matches.
 >
 > I think this was fixed recently. Something was broken in BBDB's VM
 > support. Make sure you get the version from CVS.

Updating to the tip of the 2.2 tree fixed that problem.

Now, disconcertinly, bbdb-use-pop-up doesn't seem to be paid attention
to.  Whenever I start VM, I end up with a summary buffer and a VM
buffer, when I expect a summary buffer and a message buffer.

I "fixed" this by commenting out the first (if...) sexp in
insinuate-vm, but again, I'm not quite sure how it's going wrong.

g.