"Mark Warren  415-506-4639" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on October 04:

> Does anyone have code for bbdb that would try to extract information
> from peoples' signatures?  Seems like this would be a real boon.

I would like to be able to update/create a bbdb record by fingering a
person's account. I am especially interested in this when the person
is not in the database. Did anyone implemented this?

Cengiz

P.S. IMHO, I think bbdb is missing a lisp function when passed an
alist like ((name . "Foo") (net . "foo@bar") ...) would create/update
the corresponding bbdb record. With this function, it would be easier
(for people like me) to parse and feed output of various
commands/regions to the database. If I am mistaken and there is such a
function, please let me know.
                               |  Systems Design and Analysis Group
      Cengiz Alaettinoglu      |  Department of Computer Science
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]         |  University of Maryland