Jamie Zawinski ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on October 4:
> Use bbdb-search-simple to see if the record is there; use bbdb-record-putprop
> to change the non-builtin slots.  Other than that, all you've got to work with
> is bbdb-record-edit-field-internal.  But if you're down at that level, you'd
> better really know what you're doing or you're going to corrupt your database.

Thank you. I assume I would be safe (i.e. would not corrupt my
database) if I avoid updating the name and the net fields. Is this
right?

Cengiz

                               |  Systems Design and Analysis Group
      Cengiz Alaettinoglu      |  Department of Computer Science
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]         |  University of Maryland