[VMS mail stuff]

Scott> All this really drives BBDB nuts.  It is a testament to the
Scott> usefullness of BBDB that it can be usefull even amid all this
Scott> sillyness.

Actually, it drives more than BBDB nuts.  There was a thread on
rec.video.satellite a while back that mail from all sorts of places to
this guy was bouncing (he happened to find himself in the middle of one of
Usenet's finest traditions:  a flame war).

Who knows how much mail to VMS sites has gone in the bit bucket?  Perhaps
the situation is just slightly more serious than what goes on in my BBDB
file?
--
Mike Northam, Shorter Software Solutions, on contract to Intel Corp.
(h) (503) 324-1831 (o) (503) 696-2356   123 11' 40" W   45 37' 14" N