On February 21, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>     So you actually have someone with the same _complete_ name as a
> Company?  Weird! :)

Well, it's not that. I have two or three people who work for Stepstone
in my BBDB. When I get emails from stepstone's jobalert system, the
"real name" on the mail is "Stepstone". So, it displays one of the
Stepstone records - seemingly at random, too.

>     This used to be the case when the hashtable only stored one record
> (before the duplicate record patch), now it stores a list, so the
> company name hash entry contains all the records who work for that
> company, I personally would consider this useful.  I must admit I
> don't use it alot, but I have used it.

Hmm. What I may do, then, is modify bbdb-search-simple to check that
the returned records match on the name, not the company. Or would that
also break your code?

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

I really need to reinstate the witty comments, dammit.