On February 21, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> I *must* get that BBDB expiry hack updated for BBDB-2.2 so you don't
> have to do that anymore...

Well, no. I tend to work on the idea that the crud shouldn't get in
there in the first place. I have a hook that checks that the mail is
actually addressed to me, which catches a whole bunch of spam, and
then a fairly well-defined filter list that catches list-admin
traffic, root emails, postmaster mails, etc. Works pretty well.

Waider. Although it should really be a neural network...
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

I really need to reinstate the witty comments, dammit.