On February 25, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>   That's what I have installed now.

Someone on the list mentioned hacking vcard support some time ago, but
I've not seen any followup on it. Feel free to rectify this.

>   Yes, I knew that I could filter like that.
>
>   I asked about ranking post-create as another option....

Ah, my bad. `Nix' has a chunk of code called BBDB expire which will
nuke items from your BBDB that are 'not in use' for a period of time,
which might help. However, it's not been ported to BBDB 2.2.

Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

I really need to reinstate the witty comments, dammit.