    Ronan> Noah Friedman has some generic vcard stuff on splode.com that may
    Ronan> serve as a starting point. As for not picking up spam addresses,

  That's what I have installed now.

    Ronan> please read the section of the manual about making the
    Ronan> bbdb/*-auto-create-p variables functions rather than a simple 't' or
    Ronan> 'nil'. This is a fairly common requirement, and it IS documented. Note
    Ronan> that you'll filter a lot of spam with the following two rules:

  Yes, I knew that I could filter like that.

  I asked about ranking post-create as another option....

    Ronan> attention. See recent mailing list traffic (search the archives
    Ronan> Bill Carpenter!) for more on this.

  Thanks.

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|gigabit is no[
]   Michael Richardson, Solidum Systems   Oh where, oh where has|problem  with[
]     [EMAIL PROTECTED]   www.solidum.com   the little fishy gone?|PAX.port 1100[