Dear BBDBlers,

I have just committed a whole bunch of files for those who
want to live at the bleeding edge.  This was delayed due to
a hacker attack and some network problems ...

You will get the following when updating:

- probably some bugs, but "M-x bbdb-submit-bug-report" can
  help you reporting them
- updating of records (by now only for Gnus and VM) ) for
  all the persons listed as author or recipient in a message
  header.  The update/popup functions will display all the
  corresponding records, if you want to the the old
  behavior set bbdb-get-only-first-address-p to nil!
- bbdb-complete-name can be configured to show expanded
  completions and thus avoid subsequent completions.
  You may configure this by setting the variable
  bbdb-complete-name-full-completion.

So if you notice any problems related to theses features
please do not hesitate to report them.

If there are any RMail/MHE users who also want the "updating
of records" please mail me and I will provide you with the
el-files to test this in your MUA, as I would not setup
RMail/MHE for my self.

Robert