> > I feel a 'bbdb-make-net-address-at-point-obsolete' function coming
> > on...
>
> Which point?  How about `bbdb-obsolete-net-make-rest-obsolete'?
> Generally, everything after a particular point in `net' is obsolete.

Well, a lot of my records end up with a valid new alternate address (a
'home' one, say) getting added after current and obsolete default
addresses - but you have a point, perhaps I should think about
'bbdb-obsolete-net-make-net-addresses-in-region-obsolete' instead...

Patrick

You know your variable/function names are getting too long when they
don't need *any* explanatory documentation...