According to Patrick Campbell-Preston:

> There isn't really much alternative anymore.  The choice seems to be
> either bleeding edge, or dulled rusty edge encrusted with dried blood;
> when did we last have an actual 'release' which wasn't broken in at
> least one major area of functionality?

And I neglected to address this.

It's an unfair comment. There is one broken feature in the current release
(over its predecessor) and that's the bbdb-search-simple bug which has been
identified and pointed out to people who have encountered it. 2.32 was
released in March; prior to that, BBDB spent about 2 years in stasis before
I decided that someone should take it over.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Chances are I'm not at home right now.