: bbdb-expire helps to auto-expire non-permanent, not recently
: accessed records:
:
:   http://www.esperi.demon.co.uk/nix/
:
: I have some elisp, bbdb-contact.el, for marking records with
: "contacted last" and "contact next" fields which hold dates of
: the most recent and the next scheduled contacts.
:
: Are either of those what you're after?

Hmmmm, Is there any waty to link multiple records together?  I have
several people that I exchange xmas cards with, and want to be able to
link Mr and Mrs Smith together so I only send one card...  Or
sometimes I want to send mail to three people and their spouses, and
it would be nice to be able to do something like that....

Warner