On December 29, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> Hmmmm, Is there any waty to link multiple records together?  I have
> several people that I exchange xmas cards with, and want to be able to
> link Mr and Mrs Smith together so I only send one card...  Or
> sometimes I want to send mail to three people and their spouses, and
> it would be nice to be able to do something like that....
>
> Warner

I have a patch floating around in my collection of bits for some sort
of heirarchical hackery with records so you can, I guess, link a whole
group of people to a single address such as you might wish to do for a
company. However, it's been a while since the patch was made, so it
probably won't apply cleanly to the current tree. On top of which, I'm
currently attempting to squish bugs rather than add features, because
it's been far too long since the last release.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
`F' is group reply. This is because `G' is for sort and `g' is for get new
mail. And `G' is for sort because `sort' used be called `group', and anyway