According to Matthieu Moy:
> By the way, lot of people told me that they would like this package to
> be included in bbdb, but none of the developers answered to me.
>
> So,  I would  like to  know the  reason for  this. Is  it  a copyright
> problem ? Is it because you  don't think this is a decent behavior for
> an address book ? (Oh, is it just because you don't have time? This is
> a valid excuse ;-)

Partly the not-having time, and partly that my mail access has been
intermittently lousy for the last month due to an ongoing laptop repair
saga (now finished). I am currently catching up on a backlog of other
work that was put aside because of this, and also chasing bugs.

However.

I am trying to stick, where I can, to fixing bugs before implementing new
features. Unfortunately, there are quite a few bugs, so I'm not really
accepting new features until the bugs are sorted. At best, I may put
your code in the bits subdirectory until I get a chance to integrate it
properly.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Chances are I'm not at home right now.