>> Hello,
> Bonjour,

Oui plutot ;)

>> I am using the package moy-bbdb, that add to the bbdb records for people who
>> you send mail to. Really nice. But I seem to be unable to interactively not
>> add records after the prompt...
>>
>> Any ideas ??

> For  me, it works  : If  I send  a mail  to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> which is not in my db, it asks  me if I want to add it. I answer "no",
> and then, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is still not in my DB.

> Is this the behavior your are looking for ?

Yes this is the behavior I'm looking for... But when I send my mail with the
usual C-c C-c, all I see in the minibuffer is an ascii arrow -> and no
prompt. The bbdb buffer pops at the bottom of the current frame with
corresponding records and all I can do is giving bbdb commands (like n or d or
e, and they result in some "bad guts in array" or something equivalent) and
the minibuffer is inactive. Seems to me like my bbdb is broken in some ways.

I have set bbdb/send-auto-create-p to t
           bbdb/send-prompt-for-create-p to t
and that's all...

My config is bbdb 2.32, Gnus 5.9 and NTemacs 21.1. Well, I think I need to
have a deeper look at what is going on.

--
Jerome